Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome to Miller's Madness!!!




Hello Everyone,
Welcome to our family Blog! After having so many people ask, "How are yall?", "How is it going with Debbie's Illness?", or "How is it going with the newlyweds?", I decided it was time for a blog. You'll have to bear with me as this blogging stuff is kinda new for me, but it sure is great to have for those out of town friends and relatives. So if your interested in hearing the latest updates, then add our blog to your favorites list and I will do my best to update as often as I can. No time like the present, this picture was taken at the wedding reception of our son, Justin and his beautiful bride, Drina. Her real name is Alessandrina, but since nobody can say it correctly most of the time, we just call her Drina for short. Those Italian names are tricky for us southern folk! Anyway, their reception was at Red Top Mountain State Park, in Cartersville, Ga. It was a great day for an outdoor get together with friends and family to celebrate their upcoming union. I will have another blog about the wedding with pics!


Welcome again,

Debbie Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment